Back To Latest News
Here Are 5 Reasons To Visit The NC ZooPosted on 12/28/17
ASHEBORO, NC – Wednesday was National Visit a Zoo Day and the North Carolina Zoo celebrated the occasion with a discount on a general admission ticket.
If you didn't get an opportunity to capitalize on that there are five reasons to visit the NC Zoo no matter what day it is:
- It is the world’s largest natural habitat zoo
- It has 500 acres of developed walking trails
- There are over a thousand animals to see, including polar bears, lions, grizzly bears, bison, rhinos, elephants, and giraffes
- Go for the season special attractions like Paddle Bats, Zoofari, Air Hike Ropes Course, and Kidzone
- The zoo only closes one day a year, which means you have 364 days you can go and take friends or family.