The Town of Staley
The Town of Staley, founded in 1889, was named for Col. John Staley, a Confederate officer in the Civil War. The town is conveniently located 20 miles northeast of Asheboro, five miles southeast of Liberty, and nearly nine miles northeast of Ramseur.
Since 1981, Captain Tom’s Seafood just off Highway 64 has been providing authentic and fresh Southern favorites including fried catfish, hush puppies, and more. This family-owned-and-operated restaurant is a favorite of locals looking for a relaxed, family dining atmosphere.
Staley is served by five Asheboro area hotels.
Town of Staley | 220 S Main St - Staley | 336-622-3030 | Karen Scotton, Mayor